Tuesday, January 20, 2009
new times
I've been thinking lately that with everything changing in our world and me always telling my students of how they want to make sure they're proud of their decisions that they have made when the day comes to a close that I myself want to make certain that I am proud of myself as well. I mean it's not just about me anymore but my beautiful family as well. All I'm saying is...it's not worth it to be so frustrated with small things. You can't control someone else's ignorance but only your own. I mean I say it everyday at least 50 times a day "who are you responsible for? Right, you and only you." So I can't control what other's do but I can control what I do in response. So... I'm over it. I have WAY too much to be thankful for to let that bother me or have any part of my precious time with my Sofia and Art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you have a good outlook. Everything else good? I'll try to call this evening, Weston has been really sick!
Post a Comment