I can't believe our little Sofia is almost one! When people tell you time flies and they grow so fast, they are NOT kiddin! It literally seems like just yesterday we were putting the crib together...ok Art was putting it together and I was just bossing him around...at least I'm honest folks! Regardless, time has flown by. It's so weird to be looking for birthday stuff already.
Sofia's amazing...the other day she was in the tub and Sabrina (our dog) was in there also. She wasn't in the tub with Sofia just in the bathroom with us. Well I told Sabrina to sit. Next thing I know Sofia is telling Sabrina to SIT!!! It was so freakin funny. She was so serious about it she pointed her finger at her just like we do when we tell her to sit and told her "sit." So she now has said 3 words. Well Erin thinks that she can say "I want my Mommy" since it sounded like that was what she was saying to her one night. She has this jibberish jargon and she just looks so serious when she's talking like you should know exactly what she's saying. Today I told Art that I wanted to take Sofia to have her ears checked to see if she could hear because this child is SO LOUD!!!!!! Then I just stopped and laughed at myself because my Mom used to say that to me all the time when I was little. Poor baby she comes by it naturally. I had to ask Art why he wanted to have kids with me because he says that when we were younger he stopped coming over to our house to hang out with my brother because Erin and I were so loud...he knew what he was getting himself into is all I can say. Plus he is NOT quiet by any means himself!
Anywho....Sofia is walking so fast it's like she's running! It's so amazing how quickly they get their balance down. So I need to get some rest now because out sweet angel has been asleep since 9pm (a first!) and I know she's going to be up bright and early ready to rumble! More pics to come I promise!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is hard to believe she will be 1 already. I was getting hair done on Saturday and Iva asked if I had any new photos of Sofia (she always asks about you). I just happened to have the photos I took on Christmas Day on my iPod. She says to tell you hi! and how beautiful she thinks Sofia is.
Hope things are going well for ya'll. Hope to see you all soon. Sorry to miss you at Grandma's when Kara was here.
Think of you often and miss you.
What Sofia is already talking!! She can't almost be one, she is still a cute little baby!! Ohh my, ohh my, I can't believe it!!!!!
Post a Comment