Monday, November 16, 2009

sorry...

Ok I know that I have been TERRIBLE about keeping up with this thing...but please forgive me! We are all doing great nonetheless. Sofia is such a sponge and must know 500+ words already. And if you ask her she'll tell you "ha ha I'm so funny!" Promise she said it to me Friday night! We are very excited about the holidays coming up and the fact that Art actually has some time off to spend with us which is not normally case due to work! We will be taking family pictures coming up and I haev new pictures of Sofia from her 18 month photo shoot.

I do need to tell you all that I was teacher of the week, which was AMAZING!!! So I had the honor of parking in the "teacher of the week" parking spot :) New and updated pictures will be up shortly!

No comments: