Thursday, October 9, 2008

just keeps gettin better

Well I figured that since I'm stuck in bed all day and can't move I might as well update this blog and do my best to get at least one picture on here ;)

We survived the storm with minimal damage to our home...and of course the worst of the damage is NOT covered in our insurance policy...UGH! But such is life at least we are all safe and sound. Art is recovering wonderfully since being in the hospital. I have my fingerprinting today and will FINALLY OFFICIALLY be certified!

Sofia cut her first tooth this past weekend...YAY! She's still a drooling machine though;) She's been standing up by herself and walking along things and her newest trick is...dum dum dum...standing all by her lonesome! That baby wants to walk oh so badly! She boogies across the floor when she crawls it's oh so cute. As soon as you say "Sofia, come here" she takes off like a rocket. She's been saying "dadadadada" over and over. I told Art though it's not daddy until there are only 2 dada's...he's agreed though so it's ok. I keep trying to get her to say mommy but you know daddy is not as complex for their little mouths to shape. So that's all the new new's on us. Have a great one!

1 comment:

The Andoes said...

Yea you finally started to post more!! Have you figured out the pictures yet? Hows your back, any better?